Broken Sea Glass

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Thanksgiving

Well, I guess Thanksgiving was allright. There was a lot of laughs, but in the end it all just depressed me. I would rather not go into detail because that just wouldn't be fair on other peoples parts. Lets just say someone said something so idiotic that is sent someone else into a fiery frenzy. And in the end there were a lot of fake smiles. But over all, I am just in a very depressed mood and feel like going for a walk, but it is 11:30, so it's not like I can. There is this stupid system that seems like it can't be deprogrammed where everytime a door opens it says "Beep beep beep, back door, open" Or whatever door it is that opened anyway, and since everyone is asleep ::gags:: ok, so they aren't asleep, up and all. But I think I would get in a little trouble if I up and left. So... I am stuck in this mood until I fall asleep, and sleep might not come that easily, but I don't think I want it to come so easily. Rather stay up and be dead tired then go to sleep and await whatever tripped out dream that will come. Well, anything new? I think not, well, not really. A couple kids at my school, okay! Its just one kid, but he wants me to cut my hair so short. And I'm like, how bout I don't and say I didn't? I would feel so naked without my long hair. Which it has grown every long since I just it just above my shoulder three years ago. I love it. Oh shnaps, I am talking about my hair.... what kind of freak am I? This school really is taking control with it's prepy kids with their rich parents that gives them their cell phones and cars. They really are rich snobs, a mahority of them anyway. But there are a few kids I have met there that are pretty awsome. A month after knowing two girls and they envited me to go to the movies with them and spend the night at their house. I am getting less shy, just to let ya'all know. I am being more talkative and am attempting this whole "choice" thing I have when it comes to getting food. Usually I just copy what everyone else gets, but now I am trying to... expand my harizens, which is freaking sweet. Ok, time for me to hang out in my room and play my emo music. Haha, which is yellowcard. I don't even like them, they are too energetic and depressing. Thats why I call it my emo music, when I am not in the best of moods(which seems like an every day occurance now) I put in the cd and kick back against my bed. Just thinking. A lot of thinking now adays.
Ok, Peace dawgs.
Sarah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home