Broken Sea Glass

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Whahaha

Hmmmm...... Ok, so I figured I better update this thing since I am in a typing mood. I like to see how fast I can type, it's a self asteem issue with my key board. Haha. Yeah, it's true though, have to show the keyboard whose boss. Keep it in shape yeh knowz? Lemme see.... gurgle.... I am still ill founded, worse today then I have been the last two days, reasuring, no? Yeah, I basically figured I want to break a leg or an arm or something of the sort, K no? Crazy, but I want to see how I would react to it, plus I am feeling a little left out haveing had no broken or sprained bones. I feel too safe in my square (Popped the bubble and up came a square) So... yeah, that would be great. I get the feeling at school that people think I am crazy, mostly because they say "Sarah, your crazy." haha, I am getting that more and more lately, I am allso told I am weird, odd, strange, wacked, and questionable. But those are pretty much the nicest things I can ever hear, seemings how I really like to be different. Like, for instance, everyone at school has a myspace and are begging me to get one. But me being me, I refuse and continue my life free of that scurry site indeed. Oh, and I went shopping for pants and a jacket today. All the jeans at Khols were tattered and holy, I don't know about you guys, but I royaly despize such. I prefure my jeans to be in one piece thank you very much. So I spent a good thirty minutes looking for a pair I liked, I am very stubborn and wasn't feeling good to go to a different store. I did find one pair of jeans that weren't half bad, but still, what is wrong with these people! I sound like an old folkal eh's! Allso, I got a very nice jacket that is all warm and cozy, very classy looking eh's. Well, I did take a step away from the "in" crowd because they all wear their hoodies and I will be wearing my jacket with it's kick butt hoodie. I am talking about clothes now.... stop it Sarah, lil weird of you to do so. I know I know, I haven't been feeling good. Thats no excuse. Yes huh! Nope, geez. Your insane eh! Yeah, thats true. I feel hungry, maybe a lil cheese cake is in order. Yummmm cheese cake. Sounds good. Very good.
Ok, I am ditching the blog for the time being for the cheesycake.
~Peace~

2 Comments:

At 1:58 PM, Blogger JC said...

You have a very...............interesting blog. Cool. So ur Chris's little sister? Did i ever know back in the day when i lived there?? hmmmm....that was a looooonnnnnggggg time ago. Well um......

Chootles

Chizzler out.

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Haha, yeah. I do remember when you used to live here, but I only remember going to your house once, pretty sure it was close to mothers day because your mom had some sort of kit thingy and I made my mom soemthing.... I guess my memory isn't half bad if I remember that much... haha. Ok
~Peace~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home