Broken Sea Glass

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Too scary for my taste

Yesterday was horrible! I woke up to my step dads alarm going off at 5, I usually get up at 6. So I try going back to bed but I can't because I kept on getting nightmare after nightmare about something in my room that was evil, demonic I should say. It was one of those your waking up in your own bed type of dream, everything is as it is in real life, everything where you left it, only someone is in there with you, standing by your bed, watching you, ready to grab you. But another fault of the dream is you can't move, you can't speak, you just.... CAN'T! I could move my head slightly side to side, but that only made things go worse.
Ok, so this is what started it, I had waken up to the alarm clock, but I could have swarn I saw a shadow (My room is freakin' pitch black, so how I was able to see a darker image is beyond my comprehension. I am awake while I am seeing this by the way) It was in the corner of my eye, but I could see him.... it fully. I could see the full image, looked like an outline of a big and broad shouldered man. Everytime I turned my head it was still there, so I was trippin' out. I turned on the lights, nothing there. So I turned them off, but when I went back to bed kept my lights on(I was freakin' trippin' eh's. So I figured I would do better with some comfurting lights, Not so. My last thought was me thinking about calling my Jeremiah that day to tell him of some events I will be doing this weekend and stuff, going to a birthday and doing some babysitting. Well, I fall asleep and in my dream I wake up and try going back to sleep when Jeremiah comes walking throught he door. He was acting funny, very funny. A weird, adnormal laugh kept comming from him. I was still laying down, talking to him a little, and I couldn't move, but I didn't tell him I couldn't. So he keeps going back in forth in my room and came up close to me, two feet or so. Laughing in that way. The laugh of a demon is how I put it. I was shaking while he was laughing, I kept closing my eyes remembering my mom had once told me that when I pray to God to stop the dream it will stop. So I did, and my brother was still there, so I prayed more and more, but it didn't work. Maybe because even when I believed it would work it never did. I pray now whenever I have a bad dream, but it never works. So next Jeremiah somehow was at the corner of my bed behind and to the side of me. I could hear him laughing, not his real laugh, but that continuous nitemaric laugh. I couldn't move, but shaking was all I could do. I tried turning my head but it only when a little bit, like a twitch to the side. I wanted to see my brother there, to make sure he wasn't really there. But then I saw a hand, a hand in the corner of my left eye. Was it real? I had to find out. so after more twitching and frightening moans I raised my arm up to touch the hand. It was real! I could feel the warmth, the stiffness, the hand! Oh my my my! Thats when I flipped. A deeper laugh now, and I was ready to die. The hand felt real, that ment to me it was real. The whole happening was real. How I woke up, I do not know. But I do know this, alll my nightmares contain something outside of this world. And it scares the hell out of me. But my whole day yesterday was so horrible. Teachers nagging on me for not having work in because I have been sick, friends nagging on me because of this and that and where which thing. Too much happened, and I was ready to throw some fists. My last fight was in seventh grade but it was a minor one, nothing big or anything like that. Out of.... protection, to make people respect me I guess was my reason, and because this kid made a fool out of me. I wanted to give him a bloody nose, but I knew his family, and I was in no mood to deal with them. But he stopped trying to talk to me after I talked to him a few times and the slight fight we got into. Things just go wrong all the time for me.
Ok, I have to end this, getting to wrong and my fingers are ice cold.
~Peace out~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home