Broken Sea Glass

Monday, January 09, 2006

Do the Dew

Today had a rocky start, classes were all boreing and a waste of time. Er... I haven't been in the best of moods, a lot of attitude on my part. A lot of fowl language as well, but I am controleing it. Well, I got a hold of an old friend of mine in Cali, from msn of course. I guess things are getting rough for him, a dear family member of his is in the middle of three surgeries and hasen't had word about his present condition.
Ehh, and I have noticed maybe around 5 people really... angry at me for the simple fact I haven't really taken my brothers condition seriously. I'm not one to really react to that stuff, and until the results come in (Mights be on Wednesday) I refuse to take anything to an emotion extreme. I notice people getting worked up and crying over this, and I have been getting plenty of evil eyes. But why should I cry? Why should I break down over something I don't have full knowledge about. I am not an emotional person, I want facts and thats how I will view the situation. I am going to get a lot of eye rolls because of it, and even more people saying to me "But Sarah! It's brain surgery! Thats serious."
Maybe my emotional stand point is at a.... slim decline. I am very good at keeping my feelings in, and I have no problem with that. Anyway, I just wanted to update this. Oh, and mom called my music video scary..... that could be true, but if you notice, thats the same one from the mountain dew commercial. I like that commercial.

1 Comments:

At 3:14 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

I know its a great excuse, but thats why I chose it. Haha. Yeah, emotions are over-rated for me right now. Not going to willingly deal with them. Continue the story? Ok, but thats going to be a toughy. And I will tell J-boy hi for you. No word on whats up, not that anyones telling me anyways.
Oh, and congrats on the job, sounds like a pretty sweet deal eh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home