Broken Sea Glass

Monday, December 19, 2005

Oh the grrs

The past couple of days I have been pretty grr, a lot of people have ticked me off and I wanted to beat them all. I am a violent person really, there are just some things thta set me off, and when people lie to me... Ugh!!! GRR!! Well, Yeah, so I am trying really hard not to be grr.
Ok, so this weekend I was at my dads and we went to bestbuy to check out their games so we could get a new one. Well, on the way through the store we found this guy around my age playing the xbox 360. I was inlove, not with the guy, but with the graphics on the war game he was playing. Yeah, he was pretty cute, but thats besides the point, lol. I watched his play for a few minutes, he didn't seem to mind, I am sure there have been a lot of people drooling over the game system behind him before I came about. Well, I think all of my christmas shopping is done, just need to make some cookies for some people and buy one more gift, I just need to figure out what I should buy that person.
Know what I miss? Peanut brittle. The good kind, where it's cart and tastes like peanut brittle, NOT melting in my mouth. Ugh, I had a brand where it litteraly broke down into a powder in my mouth. Discusting. Made me so sick that I was sick. Haha, that makes sense. Who would of though it would make me so sick that I would get sick. Hehe, I'm so clever.
Err... Don't know what to say, oh. My joints are killing me. My Knees, wrists, and my left shin oddely enough. They are all having their ache and pain prenzy on me and it's a pain in the butt. This guy that sits next to my saw me rubbing my right wrist and he asked what I was doing. So I told him I will occasionally get a stabbing pain in my write. Then he laughed and called me an old lady with arthritis, haha, very funny. I laughed but thats only because he has a funny sarcastic way of saying things. What can I say, I laugh a lot, people tell me that too. They say "Sarah, either you look too depressed or you can't stop laughing. I think you need to lay off the pillz." They stole that from me because I say that all the time. Ok, have to go and attempt to find something I can eat.
~Peace out~

2 Comments:

At 2:43 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

I know huh! Can't wait.
Going to get my permit tomarrow, hopefully, as a proof of identity.
Yay!
^_^

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Oh the pain... the trauma.
Shway

 

Post a Comment

<< Home