Broken Sea Glass

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Too smart

Well, today I took my biology finals test, I was so scared to take it. I didn't really study, just glanced at the papers and went on with my life, haha. Well, I took it, was a 70 question test, had 70 minutes to tak eit. Took my only like 50 or 45 or so. But I know for a fact I passed it because it way too easy! I couldn't believe it! All the hard stuff from the year was taken off and all the kindergarden stuff was put in. Isn't that awsome?? Well, Today went good, my freshman friend is still calling me Amy, not sure if I mentioned she even started calling me that but she is. Apperently I look like an Amy and I didn't even know it. Too scary, haha.
Also I took my permit test, was the second to oldest one taking it, lol. A 50 somethin' year old mexican that couldn't speak english apperently took it three times and failed all three. I am guessing that is because he can't understand english, lol. But I passed, so thats good. Got 5 out of 23 wrong. Everyone had allways told me it was a twenty question test and if you got four or more wrong you failed. Well I passed it, so BLAR!! I was there over an hour and a half, tireing and I was getting cranky. Have been having a headache all day and wasn't in the mood to take the test. But I did and got it over with, don't like my pic though. My dad said I looked like I had dredlocks, so I wanted to kill him. Bad picture, but I know everyones turns out horrible, so I am not going to show it off to prove that, lol.
Ehh, ok, so I have been getting no sleep, except I slept as hard as a rock lastnight. I have been having some serious nightmares, the ones where people are trying to kill me with a needle full of poisen, another was a ghoste trying to choke me, and another where someone was comming after me with something, don't remember. That was all in one night, and after those three dreams, that very same night I had a dream where I had a disease called lupis. It's where your body starts attacking itself, not realizing it's on the same team as me, lol. Well, I had at the most two weeks to live, and at the least one week to live. It was sad and tireing. Then those other dreams I have been having with some evil figure trying to get me.
Ugh, I am really starting to hate dreaming. Well, have to go.
Peace out eh's.
~Sarah~
I forgot to add soemthing....
THREE MORE DAYS!!!!! I am soooooo excited it's crazy. I am getting freaked about the plane trip though, but I am praying about one thing. I hope I get the coolest, awsomest, and kindest neighbors on a plain ever! I don't want anymore old and snoreing people, or whiney kids asking quesiton after question, or someone thats going to throw up every where. I just want someone that is very social that will talk a majority of the plane ride. Know why? Because I can't read a book the entire time on the plane, and I will get lonely not talking to anyone. Or maybe I will get this cool kid that will keep me entertained enough so where it wont get annoying. Ehh, I just want a good solo plain trip, too much to ask? I think not. haha, wow, I just bit my lip and boy does it hurt. Ehhhhhhh, I was eating a banana and then everything went wrong. Ugh, nanners aren't in my favor at this time. Hey, isn't Eric supposed to have flown to AZ today? He told me but I haven't heard from him.
Well, I hope I will get a call, I'm sure he hasen't forgotten all about his sister from another world.
Shway.
Ok
~Peace~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home