Broken Sea Glass

Friday, December 23, 2005

Dieing from a thousand foot fall

Today was a horrible day, I don't remember being this angry in sooooo long. Started out ok, wasn't feeling good at all, but made it through my first two finals. Then I get to my history final, ehhhh I might have done well, might not of, can go either well really. Well, during the end of the class my english teacher was showing every student thei grade at their desk. My english and history class is a black, so I have them in the same class 5th period for english and 6th period for history. Well, its a finals day so I am running in my last final, and finish it. So My teacher goes and shows people their grades. When she gets to me she asked if I wanted to see my grade and I say yeah, all the while not feeling very good, could puke at anytime. So she lines her paper up with my name and gets a sower look on her face saying "Oh my," Shaking her head and giving me a look like I did horrible. So I see my grade and it's a 79.9%, and I am thinking, "Ehh, could have done better, but I can turn that into a B easily next semester." So basically, I didn't really care. But she starts naggin on me saying I should see her after class if I want her to round up my grade, so I am like whatever. I tried to tell her a story where this happened before only that teacher refused to round grades. But, Miss Mccauley kept cutting me off saying soemthing else. And I said it's not about that at all, my teacher thought I was going to say my other teacher rounded the grade. So Miss Mccauley said she doesn't want to hear that my other teacher did, and I told her its not it at all. So I tried to tell her again because it was a good story, but that woman wouldn't let me. She kept cutting me off saying, "Yeah... right... yuh huh... ok... whatever... yeah.." And she went on saying how I need to talk to her if I wanted to get my grade rounded to a B. So that basically pissed me off. The fact she wouldn't let me talk just got me so fired up I was ready scrap, I am serious. So I saw whatever in my head and went on with what I Was doing, which was just sitting there thinking. To let you know, she basically said I should beg to get my grade up, I am no begger, I refuse to beg to a teacher. Well, I was talking to my friend Christine an she told me she got a 79.6 and that Miss Maccauley told her not to worry about it, she would round it up. Oh, trust me, I was so set on fire. Ready to ring that stupid teachers neck. I watched the teacher laughing and jokeing with students, saying good job on their grades. I didn't really care about getting a C, its not like its the end of the world, atleast its not .1 percent to get a C if I had a D. I would beg to get that C, but just a B? Please, I am cool with that. Or I was untill my friend went and told me the teacher said not to worry about it, that she would round it for her. My my, I started huffing and doing small growls to try and control my temper. Never in my day have I ever been made such a fool out of. And never again. So the bell rings and she makes everyone sit down, thats the kind of teacher she is, even though it wasn't her class. And she calls my name really loud saying, "Sarah, your staying after to talk to me." I said "Yeah, I know." So everyone leaves, a few friends said good luck, which I appreciate because this teacher is a pain in the ass. So I stay after, standing and waiting to talk to her. She was talking to this poor girl names Molly, I guess Molly failed the class and she was bursting out in tears, mostly because when Mccauley thinks she is being sincere she is really just being plane cruel. So I wait 15 minutes, I knew my mom was mad by now because she doesn't like it when I am late. So I sat down waiting to talk to her, a pretty POed look on my face that she is wasting my time. So Molly goes off still crying, and Mccauley comes and sits by me AFTER helping a student that came after me. That rose my anger bar. I have a life too yeh know, I said to my self so snobbishly and sarcasticly. Well, the teacher comes and waits for me to talk. So I told her I am a good student, I work hard, stay out of trouble, respectful, and all that jazz. But I swear, Mccauley is giving me oen of her supposed to be sincere looks but really its a eyebrow lifting, "Yeah? So? What of it?" Type of looks.I am getting so frustrated with her that my eyes are turning red from the anger and my stomach still trying to give back what I ate. She takes me to look and see why my grades are what they are. I was so shocked. "ITS A STUPID C!!! ARE YOU SERIOUSLY TRYING TO PLAY ONE OF THOSE YOUR A SLACKER ON ME??????" I didn't say that, but thats what I was thinking. She goes through my "file" and looks at my papers, I have some very nice hand writing thank you very much. Well, I did a little bad on two tests, but made them up with the pop quizes. Then she turns to the stupid computer! I was setting myself on fire ready to burn my fuel. So, I got a D on this essay that we wrote. Know why? Because she gives me a few class periods to work on it and expect a prewrite, rough draft, final draft, and revising done all in that small amount of time! I love writing essays, but I need to do it at home, a better environment then a rushed one in class. And I told her that. So she turned to my other A papers. My eyes were ready to ball out in rageing tears, and my nose started to get runny with the held in anger. I wanted yo throw what christine said in her face, but I needed to control my anger, I needed to reobtain my stature. I had to calm down before I killed someone, or something. So I so right before I left she said she would bump my grade to a B, but said I have to do better this next semester. I say yeah, whatever. No thank you because it would be lieing. I wasn't thankful because she ruined my day. I took a shortcut throught the forever lasting two story building with its even longer halls. Get out side, put on my shades to hide my red and tired eyes. I was told I looked so tired all morning, I didn't want other people seeing it. So It takes me 10 minutes to get to my ride, my mom, she said when I came walking I had a serious attutude problem so she knew I was not happy. I get in the car, said I was sorry I was late and after a few minutes I exploded with...ugh, I exploded with anger eh. A lot of grrs and gruffs, ags and args came out of me. I was in a horrible mood, with a horrible mind.
But, Eric came out tonight and made it better, short and funny, a great combination for a brother from another mother.
haha
Ok, have to run.
~Peace~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home