Broken Sea Glass

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Cannibalizm 101

The past couple of dats dear slim here has been doing pretty good. Trying to be more social, it really does put me in a better mood, but some people just make you feel like an idiot when you talk. Like for instance, today I after school I was hanging out with this girl names Vanessa, her mom gives me a ride home after school so I don't have to walk anymore. Well, I was hanging out with vanessa and her friends since her mom coems like twenty minutes late almost every. Maybe more like 15 minutes late.... anyway, a ride is a ride. Well, I was talking with some girl named Suzena and I really didn't pay much attention to the other guys name. well they had said something and I do my little wize crack and they looked at me like I had said soemthing so stupid it was torturious. Then I remembered who I was talking, a rich blonde girl that doesn't get the easiest jokes, and a guy I had only seen once before but didn't talk to. Well, I felt like an idiot with their stareing so I turned away from them and their silence and turned to some other people's conversation, I didn't know these other people either. Basically, I know like twelve people that are good friends at this school, and they all ride the bus. Then I met Vanessa, but when she notices I am left out of the conversation she will bring me in, and when I disapear to get a drink she is worried about where I am. She is sweet, hopefully I will get to know her better, she seems like a pretty cool person. I have been studying for a history test that was supposed to be today but my history teacher didn't have time to make it so we will have it tomarrow. I don't think I will do that poorly on it, just not all that well either. haha. Er.... yeah, I think I have been feeling like an idiot more and more lately, people are just not getting how I am. In art when I say soemthing people will look at me funny, laugh, and shake their heads saying "This is comming from Amy, what do you expect." I am getting so used to being called Amy that I don't hesitate when they say it. Even sometimes when I send emails I will sign as Sarah~GrandmaRose~Amy
I sign as all of those at once because I guess I am different personalities and each name fits it. A friend told me that and set each name to a personality I have. Veyr sway.
Ok, that reminds me that I have been delaying for a few days in sending a friend of mine a email.
So I should be going.
Laterz

1 Comments:

At 6:07 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Ah, thanks sheshe. I will be there Sunday, I will look for you after second service.
Seeya then! @.@

 

Post a Comment

<< Home