Broken Sea Glass

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Arf

So this weekend I was at my dads, we went to Game Crazy and got him nfl05, and redeye. We played red eye for a while, kind of boreing, so we went and played the campaigne by taking turns playing. The buttons are really sensative, so I didn't really like the game, my dad kept complaining its too touchy with the controler. When we were at game crazy I wanted to pick up Prince of Persia but the guy at the counter said it was part three of some trilogy,t hat if we just jumped in one three thne we wont get the whole story line. So now I have to go find part one to find out whatever the hell he was talking about. I guess the first one is sands of time, so I will have to check it out. Me being me, I don't get into story lines very easily, I just liked to jump into the game and kill everyone. So I will attempt this whole "fallow the story line" thing he was talking about. Um... so.... yeah, I can' really think of anything to talk about. In around ten minutes I need to head to church because in thirteen or so minutes there is this ireland trip meeting that I HAVE to go to. Not to excited about that, but if I have to go then I will. I had to come back early from my dads to go to this meeting and after the meeting I am supposed to finish this stupid project. I am not in a "happy" mood, just complaining in my head about this whole issue about getting a dog. Well, I should go before I end up neglecting the fridge for too long.
~Laters~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home