Broken Sea Glass

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Better days

For the past week I have been trying to atleast look in a better mood. At school I apperently look like I am pretty angry and want to beat someone up because of it, I had no idea thats what I looked like. I am not angry, I just am off into my own little world and every once in a while pop into this world and say hi. So this week I tried to change that by talking more and attepting that whole "Smile" thing. So far it is going well, no one has asked me whats wrong, so thats a plus side. I was called weird a few times by the same person, but she isn't all too normal either. On other news, I want to get back into running, but its so cold out I am afraid I am going to die befor I get through atleast one mile out of the five and then some mile circle that goes through the whole complex of neighborhoods. But I feel I need to get back into my running shape, so I think thats what I will do. Sound good? Thats right, Sarah is going to teach herself how to be a runner again before all my muscle leaves my body forever.
But there is some problems when I run, atleast sometimes there are. Yesterday on my long walk home again everything from me right knee and below killed me, arg the pain. It hurt like someone putting their hand through my leg and sqeezed my bones together. I had a steady pace going, but then I went gimp and slowed down, slower, slower, until I could have stopped walking and I would of thought I was still going. So I was gimping for a while, then I would try to talk with my normal walk, but then get pushed down to gimping. I even tried stretching the leg, messaged it best to my abilities and still I died from trying. I thought about cutting my leg off, but then I didn't want to be a one legged anchovi either, so I think I will keep my leg until further notice. Whatelse.... Oh, I did my assignment totally wrong, and going to have to change most of my presentation so not to put the class to sleep. On kid coudln't get past his first name, and on the second try he could remember how many brothers he had, and on his last try he was able to talk about his brothers and how they told him he was adopted. So he went to ask his dad to confirm this and his dad told him it was true, even though it wasn't. I felt so bad for him, he was going to lose all his points and embarress himself and I couldn't do anything because the teacher says there is no encouragment, help, or making people laugh once it starts. So, I know I wont be a total doof as the center of attention, which is my least favorite place to be unless I had too much mountain dew, then I will be the center of attention. Haha. When I get home from school I will probably write somemore of that story for you Luke, because you keep asking. lol, just haven't had the time or mood. So I will leave this entry to its bottomless abyss.
~Peace out~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home