Broken Sea Glass

Monday, January 16, 2006

Trouble with homework



Well, I got this assignment on Friday to write an autobiography about myself with three important things people should know about me. And I tell you what, that is the hardest thing for me to do.I have been doing it for like four hours now and I have not been able to think of any of the three important things about me. One is that I like to read and write, but whats so important and special about that? Its not going to catch anyones interest. I have to read it infront of the class, that is what makes me worry so much. I don't want to be one of the dorks up there that has a lousy and boreing life, someone with really nothing to say because their life is just full of blank pages. Arg, this is really angering me, I feel like going for a run but I need to get this finished because it is due tomarrow. I was thinking about writing about the fact I was a very bored child and liked to make up a lot of different imagenary friends and fantasy creatures, but then I know they would want to institutionalize me. I know they would want to because I would do the same thing to someone if I heard about that. I can't think of any trips I have been on that were all that, and nothing special has happened to me. This is horrible and is stressing the hell out of me. I hate this assignment, and what makes things worse is that I have to come up with a lie to tie into my life. There is so many other things on my mind that I have been puting this off all weekend to try and sort out other things. I can't tell stories about other peoples lives because this is supposed to be all about me. So not fare, I would rather be telling stories about other peoples lives. The torture of this assignment could really put me to rest, in the ground that is. I even asked my mom if there is anything intersting I could write about myself and all she could pull off were jokes that made me grr. Ok, I should end this and try and finish this stupid autobiography.
~Peace~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home