Broken Sea Glass

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Just too shway ...

Ok, so today went allright, no biggy. Came home after a long and tireing walk (40 minutes of a walk) So I get home, and do as I usually do, let in the mutt and throw my crap on my bed. Then I came into the dineing room to check my email. Checked my blog, then my msn emailing shtuff. As soon as I closed the explorer window I realized I forgot to check my yahoo account. No on emails me on yahoo, so it's not like I remember or anything when it comes to check it. So I go on clicking, click click click, yahoo comes up. Two new messages, so I figured It was just another stupid yahoo update thing or pogo begging me to join their site again. So I clicky, ready to delety (Like that? I know, just came to me and I put the purdy Y's on em eh) Ok, so I am on my email page, look at the sender first, as allways. And then I got the suprise of my life! Chris, my dear brother Chris. My kick butt brother chris sent me, ME!!, information on the ticket he bought for me to fly to Kansas! I was like.... holy mother of... I allways stop after of. So it keeps it clean, it only goes bad if people turn it into a bad thing to say. Then, I did the impossable for myself, I sqeeled. I am home all by myself, so I can be all crazy like that. But, yeah, I was sqeeling excited and all. Crazyness!!!!! I jumped around a little, got tired so I took a break and layed down. Lol, my walk home allways tires me so my energy is shot. But yeah, I am flying in on the 24th, Christmas eve, and comming back to AZ on the 2nd of January. I am so excited! The whole plane trip scares the shiznets out of me. Never flown by myself before, but I need to start fighting these fears of mine. Like rideing the bus... or any kind of bus for that matter, public anyways. Ok, my fingers and eyes are shot so I need to get. But I am soooo stoked it's curzy eh! Curzey!!!!!
~Peace~

1 Comments:

At 8:16 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Yeah, but somebody.. coughcoughGeorgecoughcough, keeps reminding me how horrible it is going to be in the airport since it is Christmas eve. Grrm what a way to ruin the excitement.
I will pray for him sheshe, I am sure everything will be ok, just not according to plan.
~Peace~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home