Broken Sea Glass

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Ehh, what can I say, I'm a qouter.

Here are a few of my fave qoutes, got to love em.
"Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask, 'Where have I gone wrong?' Then a voice says to me, 'This is going to take more than one night.' " Charlie Brown.
"Now they show you how detergents take out bloodstains, a pretty violent image there. I think if you've got a T-shirt with a bloodstain all over it, maybe laundry isn't your biggest problem.Maybe you should get rid of the body before you do the wash."
Jerry Seinfeld
"My neighbour asked if he could use my lawnmower and I told him of course he could, so long as he didn't take it out of my garden."
Eric Morecambe.

Well, I figured I would start this post with some qoutes I find to true and questionable, haha. Well, how am I? Uhh... I am not sure. I am having a bit of an off day, writing the opposite of what I mean, and things aren't comming out as crisp and clear as they should. Even though... I don't make sense half of the time anyway. Atleast my brain is still slightly intacked..... slighlty... oh so very slightly!
Well, I have been doing a lot of thinking, giving myself a lot of alone time in my head. And I have concluded I am 80% moron, 5% brains, 5% bronz, and ten percent questionable. lol, yeah, true... true. Ok, I have to go. Homework and studying for finals for next week and this week if important if I want to stay away from getting any C's as a final grade. I have all B's and one A right now, I find that to be sad, but I am sure I will do a lil better next semester... I hope. IT's a matter of lazyness really. Ok, have to go, will post some more awsome qoutes when time allows.
~Peace Out~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home