Broken Sea Glass

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Gangstaz in the hood dawg

Been a while since I last updated, so here I am. I am supposed to being doing my homework but I am too lazy and not in the mood right now. Valentines day was just full of eating chocolate, atleast the ones with nuts because I don't like plane chocolate. Actually..... I don't like mostly any chocolate, and I'm not much of a candy person either, I might snack on some here and there of mostly I don't touch the sugary goods. Yesterday Melissa and I went to the movies and saw when a stranger calls, it was really stupid. There were like five junior high chicks screaming at the stupidist moments, which drove me up the wall, and a heavy set chick a seat over from me on the left that talked like there was no tomarrow.That was when my abusive thoughts started comming to mind. Mel was just trippin' out during the movie, its a pg13 movie so they didn't show any blood or guts, even the bodies had no blood or sign of abuse ANYWHERE, which seriously bummed me out. Well, Mel was grabbing my sleeve and arm constantly, I'm not going to lie to you, it hurt like a son daughter. Well, I had fun just because I went with her, I didn't take the movie seriously, it was far from scary, if I would have gone with family I would have been ticked off because you go with family to enjoy the MOVIE, you go with friends(not people you just met) to have FUN even if the movie wasn't all that good. I have my thoughts on movies, I am literally the shsher with friends and family friends, I am a real shushaholic. But I tell you what, I have yet to shush anyone more then my mom and SheShe, lol. They just talk about things I don't really care about(no offence) like the culture in the movie, what really "happened" in thier past that they didn't show in the movie. Lets just say that with my mom and sheesh, you get to know the people in the movies like they were in your life all along. Its too funny, even though I get so frustrated (I said it right mentally and spelt it right for yeh sheesh) Well, This post is making me wander from thoughts of actually writing it. Gargle, gurgle.
~Peace~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home