Broken Sea Glass

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Casper Friendly

Ok, so the name has no meaning, but it just came to me yeh know? I guess Jeremiah is scheduled with a sergant to have a meeting on the ninteenth of April, so that is pretty awsome. He purpously killed his Geo, so now he is without a car. If you can keep is choices in your prayers we will all be very grateful. I have been feeling really good lately, have had time to relax and do my thang as spring break comes to an end. the Northern Ireland trip doesn't look too promising but I have been raising the money through babysitting and spair cash I can throw together. I am really excited about it though, can't wait to actually go out there and do something volenteraly(sp). I was thinking tonight during youth about maybe joining their leadership team, I really want the youth to be excited about coming on Sundays and Wednesdays. They seem to bland and uninterested. I want to change that, drastically. Well, I need to get ready for bed, only nine and I feel a buzz of tiredness comin'. Oh, and Superman hasen't called, writen or anything! Just want everyone to know that so you can get him to call this lonesome sista' of his. I am stuck with step sisters everywhere, and I tell yeh what, I am not a fan of sisters. They don't like sports, games, out door activities. Its grusome. And last time I checked my soon to be eight year old stepsister has a cell phone. Gag me in all my organs because I am feeling the urge to chuck the electronic divice out the window. Yelp!
Ok, have to go, peace

1 Comments:

At 3:37 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Haha, Jeremiah can't take orders unless its from a women. He gets whipped easily that way, but he doesn't like to be told what to do. I am not so sure the military is right for him.
Yeah, I am thinking about joining the leadership team, but I am not sure yet. Theres a lack of motivation to do anything right now for me. I can't even run because mentally I keep thinking its a waste of time. I just need to get my self motivation on gear again and then I will be ready for a commitment.
Thanks pooch, I need some sort of responsable family member to call me.
Later

 

Post a Comment

<< Home