Broken Sea Glass

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Up date

The past couple of weeks have been really rough for me, bot physically and mentally. A lot of issues from years a go keep coming back. So Last Friday I told myself I was fed up with it, all of it. So when I went to bed, I just laid there with the lights off, staring off into nowhere, right through the cieling. I went on and on for about and hour and a half with questions and answers, trying to get one particular issue in my head to go a way. Well, I worked for the night, all that emotinal type of stuff made me exhausted. So when I crashed, it was like going ninty ont he free way and hitting a 10 ft deep brick wall. Automatic contact, out like a light. Just gone. Psh, then Saturday rolls around, I'm feeling good, then someone starts bring up things I didn't want to hear. And then how that person was feeling, solving the issue and everything. Well, the choices that person will choose will indeed impact me, just can't say that persons name so I have to feel ocward and call that person that person. How annoying. People have been bashing me in that wall over and over again this week, and its not easy just telling them to shut up and leave me be. No, they have to fight back and kill me to win.
Oh, and lastnight at youth, this dream interpriter dude came. People were telling his their dreams and he would give what seemed like the exact same answer to all of them. I was going to tell him one of my dreams, but they were all back when I was 8 and 13. And then there was one I had lastweek about being in a video game. Oh my gosh! It was awsome! The best game ever for the xbox, so sweet. Dealing with seemingly invincable robots, they shoot or hit us once and we're down, but it takes an army to get him. Oh man, it was sweet. I got to use a rocket launcher, .45 calliber pistal, two shotguns with slugs not buckshots, a few semiauto. Oh oh oh, and an urbin sniper, eighteen inch barrol cut down to 14 so we could swing them across our shouldiers without any complications. Ahh, the wonders of gun power and robots. Arg, but I don't think the guy would have had a spiritualanswer for my dream. But who knows, he was able to understand some odd ones.
A few times lastnight I doubted his abilities ofr some of the night. He reminded me of one of the guys on TBN, answers for everything, and pushing you to the floor is Gods impact. It was getting me angry though. I believe God gives us most dreams, but I don't believe every dream has a message. Just lke everything I say, not all of it has to make sense in order to be here. I don't know, thats just my opinion.
Have to take a nap, been a long week and thensome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home