Broken Sea Glass

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Moderate brain rot

Well, for the past couple of days when I watch a movie I start getting into this mode of writing. And it lasts for five minutes after the movie before I hit the floor dead tired of thinking so hard. Yeh see, I really want to write a book, but I am having a hard time of what I could write about. I want somethin people would want to read, but unique from all the other novels. Well, my favorite author is Dean Koontz, and I have been hoping to be successful like him. His books, a majority of the ones I have read, are really awsome. So I started thinking that this whole planning a book out isn't working for me. So I started remembering some of the dreams I have had, both the scary and exciting ones. Only I don't know how to plan them out and get them all ready into writing out form. Thats when I saw this movie, Halflight, a confusing and perplexifying movie indeed. But the main charactor is a writer, and how she does it is she writes down what happens in each chapter on flashcards and puts them in a collum as she writes, so she can look at them for referance. Seems like a good idea. So I am thinking maybe I should try that, takes a while, but writers block takes longer, haha. I have been having some crazy dreams today, even had one during my nap today. Only I don't like that one, got me all depressed, and when I woke up I couldn't tell from reality and my dream. Wasn't sure if what I drempt was real or not. Kind of funny huh? But it also screws me up in this head off mine. I have been doing a lot of thinking, more then usual. Things comming up I have long forgot, thats the beauty of forgetting, its one less thing to take in. Well, I think my eyes have been opening a bit more then I am used to. Usually I am a stubborn hornet, taking in new information is not my preference, especially when I disagree with it. Well, I have feeling a bit smothered lately, like some is always breathing down my neck, watching everything I am doing, critisizing by the pound. But all this writing in my blog is making me pause and daze out for a few minutes to think of something else, thats usually how I end up getting in a writing mood. So maybe I will write something up real quick. New. I have noticed I always write when I am in a bummer mode. What a motivation huh? haha.

A soft pounding ran through his vains, his fingertips felt the beat of drastic measures. His hands shook for every breath cut short, sweat dripped from his brow with autumn colors. For every bloody boot that swept forward, two clean polished shoes stammered back. Amongst the battle field are two types of soldiers, a warrior and one a coward hiding behind the warriors. The Warrior looked at the weasle, the true skum of the wild. He spat at the cowards shined shoes, and grunted with disaproval.
And with a inward turn of his brow, and an ashamed smooth voice the warrior said, " And so the worlds of two lives come apart, but now one of them shall be pieced together while the other world drowns in its greed." With those words that spoke just above a whisper, the man threw himself forward with his sword in both hands ready to end the final unneeded second world.".......

To Be Continued :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home